We give you the power and knowledge to change the ArcoLinux iso.
We have heard the following remarks online that you can now easily solve yourself.
- there are too much/too little browsers
- I do not need libreoffice – I want openoffice
- I want steam or obs-studio on the iso
- I want more applications
- I want less applications
- The iso does not support xxx hardware.
- git clone https://github.com/arcolinux/arcolinuxl-iso
- change packages.x86_64 – we just change arbitrary some of the applications
- run script 30 if you build the iso for the first time
- run script 40 if you build the iso for the second time (more conservative for your bandwidth usage)
Never run the building script with sudo just
Use the /personal folder to add configs, backgrounds, packages, settings, ... to the iso
Use the alias personal to copy/paste them over
Run this script always in bash (standard)
NOT IN ZSH
You can always set your num lock key on with
in the terminal or in your .bashrc