We give you the power and knowledge to change the ArcoLinux iso.
We have heard the following remarks online that you can now easily solve yourself.
- there are too much/too little browsers
- I do not need libreoffice – I want openoffice
- I want steam or obs-studio on the iso
- I want more applications
- I want less applications
- The iso does not support xxx hardware.
- git clone https://github.com/arcolinux/arcolinux-iso
- change packages.x86_64 – we just change arbitrary some of the applications
- run script 30 if you build the iso for the first time
- run script 40 if you build the iso for the second time (more conservative for your bandwidth usage)
Never run the building script with sudo just
Run this script always in bash (standard)
NOT IN ZSH
We will use Xfce as the delivery system for your desktop.
The livecd will not have your chosen desktop.
You need to install it to see it.
You can always set your num lock key on with
in the terminal or in your .bashrc