Get your build scripts from
with git clone
You just want OPENBOX and LOTS OF GAMES
You can use any desktop you like
We choose Openbox
- git clone https://github.com/arcolinuxb/arco-openbox-minimal
- change packages.x86_64 to include more games
- make a script for games coming from Aur
- run script 30
- no “3 x yes” needed anymore since 18.9.5
- test iso in virtualbox
- Packages list of games on the iso is here
- Packages list of games to install after installation (AUR) is here
After clean install of this iso
your run the AUR games script.
This iso will go never online
Build it yourself
We will use Xfce as the delivery system for your desktop.
The livecd will not have your chosen desktop.
You need to install it to see it.