Get your build scripts from
with git clone
You just want AWESOME and nothing more
BYOI MINIMAL procedure
- git clone https://github.com/arcolinuxb/arco-awesome
- git clone https://github.com/arcolinuxb/arco-bspwm
- git clone https://github.com/arcolinuxb/arco-bspwm-minimal
- make a new github
- git clone https://github.com/arcolinuxb/arco-awesome-minimal
- copy/paste files over from github awesome (no .git)
- compare packages.x86_64 with two or three githubs
- run script 30
- test iso in virtualbox
Here is how you can create
your own minimal iso
We will use Xfce as the delivery system for your desktop.
The livecd will not have your chosen desktop.
You need to install it to see it.