Get your build scripts from
with git clone
You just want DEEPIN and nothing more
BYOI MINIMAL procedure
- git clone https://github.com/arcolinuxb/arco-deepin
- git clone https://github.com/arcolinuxb/arco-xfce-minimal
- make a new github
- git clone https://github.com/arcolinuxb/arco-deepin-minimal
- copy/paste files over from github deepin (no .git)
- compare packages.x86_64 with two or three githubs
- run script 30
- test iso in virtualbox
Here is how you can create
your own minimal iso
Never run the building script with sudo just
Run this script always in bash (standard)
NOT IN ZSH
We will use Xfce as the delivery system for your desktop.
The livecd will not have your chosen desktop.
You need to install it to see it.
You can always set your num lock key on with
in the terminal or in your .bashrc
If you want to autologin
You can find the name of your desktop in