Get your build scripts from
with git clone
You just want 1 DESKTOP and nothing more.
In this example we create Bspwm Minimal
Based on this workflow you can just create
- git clone https://github.com/arcolinuxb/arco-bspwm
- git clone https://github.com/arcolinuxb/arco-i3-minimal
- creation of a new github for arcolinuxb-bspwm-minimal
- compare or meld between two githubs
- change packages.x86_64 if you want to
- run script 30
- no “3 x yes” needed anymore since 18.9.5
- test iso in virtualbox
Packages.x86_64 can be edited
Mid July 2018 packages.both was changed into packages.x86_64 since there is no more support for 32 bits.
What will be installed on your iso is defined in the packages.x86_64 file. If you want to exclude or include packages then you will need to edit that file. We will keep updating packages.x86_64 over time. It will differ from the video in the future.
Uninstalled too much in the video.
You need to install rxvt-unicode to have a terminal at startup
keyboard shortcut CTRL + ALT + T
So beware that you do not hashtag out important elements of your iso.
it is all about trial and error and learning from it.